hello,
in short i would like to know everything the staff is willing to share about that with me.
mainly:
- how it will work
- will it be a feat or will every caster get it
- if it is a feat, what prerequisites will it have
- will i finally be able to stop monsters from casting mords/breach on me?
and everything else you feel comfortable telling me.
all the questions about counterspell
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: all the questions about counterspell
It's still getting hashed out.
I'm not on top of it myself, so I can't answer.
Rasael and the members of the QC team are working on it.
I'm not on top of it myself, so I can't answer.
Rasael and the members of the QC team are working on it.