I have a question for the creator of the spells. What makes it impossible to abuse the spells in Fugue?
For example. Can player teleport from Fugue? Sending probably has no limit either unless there was some code that prevents that. Ultimately, dead men in Fugue should not be able to use spells.
Sending and teleport - abuse question.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Rainbow Prism
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am
Sending and teleport - abuse question.
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Sending and teleport - abuse question.
People who are testing right now can teleport anywhere.
In the end certain area's will get tagged so you can't set them to be teleported to or out of.
In the end certain area's will get tagged so you can't set them to be teleported to or out of.
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Sending and teleport - abuse question.
Can you speculate whether it will be possible to teleport into Sshamath?
(I have an evil character with undercommon picked up, albeit randomly, and I've been thinking that it would be nice to put that in use.)
(I have an evil character with undercommon picked up, albeit randomly, and I've been thinking that it would be nice to put that in use.)
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"