I see that warlocks qualify for this new prc. How exactly would that work? Does the blast damage continue to increase with gained daggerspell levels? And, it I wield a dagger with cold damage and use vitrolic, does that mean I get both acid and cold damage, plus the enhancement value of the dagger?
All very interesting, thanks!
Warlock and DaggerSpell Mage
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
TeoDeathDealer
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm
- Location: West Bend, WI (USA)
Warlock and DaggerSpell Mage
TeoDeathDealer
Teo, What lies beneath is hidden for a reason
Angel, Swabby and cook for the DragonWing
Missy, Knight General of the Order of the Rose
Lea Littlefoot, Knight in training and ranger of the Order
Jerel, The eyes are indeed a window to the soul
Teo, What lies beneath is hidden for a reason
Angel, Swabby and cook for the DragonWing
Missy, Knight General of the Order of the Rose
Lea Littlefoot, Knight in training and ranger of the Order
Jerel, The eyes are indeed a window to the soul
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Warlock and DaggerSpell Mage
I'm not sure. Let me try to look tomorrow.
-
Gottmoerder
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
- Location: Finland
Re: Warlock and DaggerSpell Mage
This is from Kaedrin's 1.41.4 update:
- Daggerspell Mage requirement adjusted to 3 levels in a base class, description updated to indicate it is actual base class levels and not caster level.
Daggerspell Mage's descriptions updated to indicate that invocation progression also provides eldritch blast progression.
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Warlock and DaggerSpell Mage
Teo I ran it through a quick test.
You can do warlock. I took 5 levels which was the requirement when I tried it with a wizard.
The extra dagger damage is 1d4 for the dagger + enhancement. Nothing else.
Also we screwed up the description.
You only get the right hand on ranged touch attacks which would be what you want for warlocks.
You get both hands added in melee touch attacks.
Our first description said eventually you get both right and left hand dagger on ranged touch attacks.
You can do warlock. I took 5 levels which was the requirement when I tried it with a wizard.
The extra dagger damage is 1d4 for the dagger + enhancement. Nothing else.
Also we screwed up the description.
You only get the right hand on ranged touch attacks which would be what you want for warlocks.
You get both hands added in melee touch attacks.
Our first description said eventually you get both right and left hand dagger on ranged touch attacks.