Nobanion?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Obvious_Illusion
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 pm
Nobanion?
I'm looking at creating a cleric - Is nobanion in existence at this time? I've been reading up on him and it seems that he would be. However, there are no domains up on the list for him, so I'm not sure if he is allowed.
Vhaan de Luca - Sword of Tyr
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Nobanion?
Per your other thread he is not in the game.
You can try taking a similar deity and RP you worship Nobanion.
You still have to follow the domain rules though for what ever deity you pick to put on your character sheet.
You can try taking a similar deity and RP you worship Nobanion.
You still have to follow the domain rules though for what ever deity you pick to put on your character sheet.
-
Obvious_Illusion
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 pm
Re: Nobanion?
So sorry about the double topic! I didn't see the message that it had to wait to be approved when I posted it, and then looked for my topic and had a bit of a dumb moment. Feel free to delete the other topic.
According to http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Nobanion - His domains are animal, law and good.
Siamorphe is a similiar-ish deity - Could I pick him as a deity but *really* be worshipping Nobanion, but pick Nobanion's domains?
According to http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Nobanion - His domains are animal, law and good.
Siamorphe is a similiar-ish deity - Could I pick him as a deity but *really* be worshipping Nobanion, but pick Nobanion's domains?
Vhaan de Luca - Sword of Tyr
-
DM Protector
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm
Re: Nobanion?
Seeing as how he is not in the game, I would say that it is a far safer bet to find a deity similar to him that is in the game. You will need to, as Luna has pointed out, have the correct domains to match the deity you have chosen to represent.
[DM] Protector
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"
Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it. We must protect it by changing the world.
"The Big P"