I just reached level 9 and took a feat that I get automatically in the next couple levels... I learned of this silly mistake after I clicked finish.
1. Can I request in-game a de-level, and bump back up to level 9 (or right near it so my next kill levels me)? Is this the right way to do it?
Thank you very much for your help.
Level Redo request
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Level Redo request
You can ask a DM ingame to take XP from you to where you'll need 1 XP to level back to your lvl 9, yes.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
haasrk
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:09 am
Re: Level Redo request
Much appreciated, thank you.
A related question, is there a way to tell if a DM is logged in or not?
Thanks again,
Haasrk
A related question, is there a way to tell if a DM is logged in or not?
Thanks again,
Haasrk
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Level Redo request
You can check in the playername list, not in the player list though.
But usually you can send a tell in the DM channel /d.
You won't see your text but the DMs will see it. If there's none online you won't get a response, though.
I would go help you out but I'm currently at work here. )-:
But usually you can send a tell in the DM channel /d.
You won't see your text but the DMs will see it. If there's none online you won't get a response, though.
I would go help you out but I'm currently at work here. )-:
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
haasrk
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:09 am
Re: Level Redo request
Well thanks, you've already helped me out quite a bit.
I will wait and hop in tomorrow night, try my luck then.
Much appreciated.
I will wait and hop in tomorrow night, try my luck then.
Much appreciated.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
-
Cristof
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 am
- Location: Illinois (GMT -5 with DST)
Re: Level Redo request
Be very specific about how much xp you need them to take away. I asked to do this once and a DM took away ALL of the experience from my current level and then ALL the experience from the level before that. When I told them they took away too much I was told I should have been more specific and that they couldn't refund it.
Be careful!
Tildon - Blade of Waterdeep and Serendipitous Minstrel
Dylan of the Second Wave
Dylan of the Second Wave
-
Charraj
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
- Location: EST
Re: Level Redo request
Yes, just to clarify, we only do delevels.
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit