CON 0 = death fix?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Rainbow Prism
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 am

CON 0 = death fix?

Unread post by Rainbow Prism »

I heard that infestation of maggots spell works weirdly and read up on wikia about it. I was surprised about how it works and I started wondering - is there no fix that would trigger death on CON reaching 0 without any damage to help it?
When someone calls you elitist, he automatically admits that your RP is superior to his.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: CON 0 = death fix?

Unread post by Luna »

It would probably have to get added to any scripts that could cause your CON to reach 0.

But otherwise I think there is no way to fix that.

Return to “Questions for DMs”