Hi all
Firstly i´m having a great time, and keep up the good work.
Question:
I would like to know if there is any way to find out about events before they happen? More often then not events have already started before I find out and its too late to join.
Maybe there´s something in the forum I missed, but in the DM´s area I only find write ups of events which have taken place.
Thx
Event planner?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Event planner?
I think a lot don't get posted about before hand.
When that happens you can end up with to many people in the event and then it tends to cause the server to lag out.
When that happens you can end up with to many people in the event and then it tends to cause the server to lag out.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Event planner?
What I can say is that most "Guild" events are posted in advance, while "Random adventurer events" are made on the spot by most DMs.
So, if you want to join planned events the best way is to join a guild. Or else, you have to hope to get one of the random ones. Might be lucky or bad lucky. (-;
So, if you want to join planned events the best way is to join a guild. Or else, you have to hope to get one of the random ones. Might be lucky or bad lucky. (-;
Go home and be a familly cat!