Underdark disguises on the surface
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
YamXela
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:16 am
Underdark disguises on the surface
Hello, As my character gets higher level, I've been able to visit the surface more and more. I'm not sure if you already have a post about disguises so that is what I am asking about. Most importantly, head gear. What is acceptable head gear? I was wearing a hood with a mask but a surface character was very upset with me oocly so I want to clarify things. Basically, can the headgear show a lil skin or hair (for masks only) or does it have to be a full covered helmet? Also, any knowledge you care to share about the UD going to surface in general will also be much appreciated. I have read the PvP rules and know about the KoS. Thanks for taking the time to answer this.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Underdark disguises on the surface
If you want to avoid any hassles you might need to wear a full helmit.
You should probably be able to RP it with a hood, but due to how the graphics are your eyes will show and around your eyes.
So some people might take that very literally and call you out on that.
It's a bit of a gray area perhaps.
You should probably be able to RP it with a hood, but due to how the graphics are your eyes will show and around your eyes.
So some people might take that very literally and call you out on that.
It's a bit of a gray area perhaps.