Druid Dragon Form

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Shadowcryer
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Druid Dragon Form

Unread post by Shadowcryer »

Hello. I want to play as druid-shapeshifter. Obviously, he will use Dragon shape at last levels. It was very bad, aganist 80 AC spellcasters in basic version, but i heared, that you empowered dragon form. Red (strongest) Dragon had following stats:

STR 33 DEX 10 CON 23
2d8+1 damage
28 AC
150 temporary bonus hitpoints
+1 attack bonus
Immunity: Mind effects, Paralysis, Sneak attack
Spell Resistance 22
True Seeing
Racial type Dragon

I wonder, what new he will have on character with 27 druid lvl?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Druid Dragon Form

Unread post by Luna »

Are you asking about the 3 varying levels you get with dragon shape?

In that case I think you mainly get more AC, hit points, AB, and maybe HD on the higher levels.
I don't remember the exact increases though.

Return to “Questions for DMs”