An idea I just thought I'd throw out there.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
paragon_nemesis
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 am
An idea I just thought I'd throw out there.
Have you guys considered adding some more feats, like from the big book of feats? I personally having rogue as one of my favorite classes would love to have a feat like "Spark of Life". I'm sure you know what it does already. :p But I was just wondering.
Notable Characters
Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.
Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock
Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.
Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.
Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock
Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.
Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Hidden: show
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: An idea I just thought I'd throw out there.
Some feats have been added in the past, and some more feats will surely be. (:
Go home and be a familly cat!