Strictly RP? ((Cities))

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
paragon_nemesis
Retired Staff
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 am

Strictly RP? ((Cities))

Unread post by paragon_nemesis »

((I'm not sure if it would be construed as "bad" by DM's or not, so I wanted to clarify before I began my journey. I've done things like this before in PnP games, just not quite sure how allowing you would be of it, as it being an actual server, and the limitations seem a bit more. :p Anyway.

I was thinking of making a passive character. One who will not kill for any reason, in that he doesn't really fight. Of course, he could say buff parties, and give them blessings for their adventures or even tag along to "Heal the wounded comrades." But overall it would be more just strictly RP. Like discussing the politics of cities, and other such things.

I added cities, because I thought of another discussion that I've actually become quite curious about. I know that in PnP, should you have the proper books, and hopeful to waste vast amounts of cash, you can actually build your own player run, castle/city. Would this be a possibility for you guys to do? Just curious... )) ((Muahahahahahaha!!!!))
Notable Characters

Konravian Drekk - Assassin/Pirate Drow, of Bregan D'aerthe.

Lanthalosa Drekk - Warlock

Vadrick Selmiyeritar - Eldritch Knight, Senior Guard of que'llar Selmiyeritar.

Ryltar - Escaped convict, murderer.
Hidden: show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Strictly RP? ((Cities))

Unread post by Luna »

I don't think so.
The only thing kind of like this is sometimes guilds get their own area's.
But even then the guild has to be well established and has to pay for the area.

I believe Tfunke is adding housing to baldurs gate as well.
So there might be some houses for sale sooner or later.

Return to “Questions for DMs”