dragonslayer/warlock

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

tooley1chris
Posts: 538
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Location: missouri

dragonslayer/warlock

Unread post by tooley1chris »

Dragon Slayer works with warlocks. Levels: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 give blast dice and access to invocations just as pure warlock levels would.

Don't believe me? Download Kaedrin's pack and test it out yourself
Does anyone know if this is accurate? I want to build a melee lock but don't want to waste my time. I tested his on my placeables mod for BG and didnt get the blast dice. Blasting is a feat so would have to have been added as well as spell progression.
This has "No Saving Throw" written all over it...
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: dragonslayer/warlock

Unread post by Luna »

They definitely get blast dice increase.
I forgot if they get to pick new invocations or not.
I think they do though.

Return to “Questions for DMs”