AFK
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
gfya1369
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:57 am
AFK
Tonight I saw a Grey Orc running around doing quests with AFK over thier head. Not sure what this is all about but is this legal at all? And Yes I have screen shots if required but rather asked first since I have no idea what this was all about.
-
Cristof
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 am
- Location: Illinois (GMT -5 with DST)
Re: AFK
I've been told this is a way to show that you are performing the quest action OOC. It was my understanding this supposed to be done for the conversation portions only.
For example, your if you want to complete the imp's quest with your good aligned PC (since you can't actually kill the imp) you could use the AFK tag while you are speaking to him to let anyone who may be watching know that they shouldn't treat your conversation as IC. You wouldn't/shouldn't keep the AFK tag overhead as you run about collecting the components.
For example, your if you want to complete the imp's quest with your good aligned PC (since you can't actually kill the imp) you could use the AFK tag while you are speaking to him to let anyone who may be watching know that they shouldn't treat your conversation as IC. You wouldn't/shouldn't keep the AFK tag overhead as you run about collecting the components.
Tildon - Blade of Waterdeep and Serendipitous Minstrel
Dylan of the Second Wave
Dylan of the Second Wave
-
BlueHero45
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 am
- Location: PA
Re: AFK
I think hes referring to Grey orcs entering towns they would normally not be allowed in, by using AFK. Dms have recommended in the past to put AFK so people understand why the fist dident kill you when a level one grey orc exits the Elfsong.
Rhys Feivra-Sun elf, wizard
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe