In a nutshell:
When our Assassins and Blackguards are hit with Dispels;
Do we use our "character level" to determine the 11 + "spell effect's caster level" like with UMD, or do we use our actual "spellbook caster level?"
Hopefully simplifying example:
- A level 30 character, 10 levels of Assasssin + Practised Spell Caster Assassin.
Is the dispel check done against:
a) 11 + 14, or
b) 11 + 30?
If it is b), then those two spellbooks just became considerably more interesting...
Assassin/Blackguard Spellbooks and Dispels
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Assassin/Blackguard Spellbooks and Dispels
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Assassin/Blackguard Spellbooks and Dispels
I'm not sure. You may have to ask on Kaedrins forum.
Unless Rasael knows?
Unless Rasael knows?