Kicked out. CD-key issue

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

blixen71
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 am

Kicked out. CD-key issue

Unread post by blixen71 »

I have been away from the server for a while. Today I tried to log in again and I am booted, probably due to CD-key problems. I bought NWN2 platinum on steam for my new laptop and use the same multiplayer login as I used before. What is the problem here? I have played on the server with the same install and computer before I went away with no problems.

My login name is blixen71
Lippi 'Trixie Dixie' Gallows - Mageling extraordinaire
Aribert Thennen - Druid of Cloakwood
Angelica Celeste - Paladin of Ilmater
Darius - Helmite monk
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Kicked out. CD-key issue

Unread post by Luna »

Try it now.. sent you a PM as well

Return to “Questions for DMs”