Booted from server also....

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

NawenM
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Booted from server also....

Unread post by NawenM »

Hello. It has been several months since I have played here at BG. I just recently bought NWN 2 Platinum edition; brand new with an unbroken seal. I installed it, downloaded the files needed for BG and logged into the game and was booted. The message said:

"This account is already registered with a different CD key. Please talk to the staff on the forums to resolve the issue..."

I would appreciate any help or a response about resolving this. Thank you.

My login name is: nwnseph77sevn
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Booted from server also....

Unread post by Luna »

try it now!

Return to “Questions for DMs”