Deleting a character and recreating him

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

coydeleon
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:34 am

Deleting a character and recreating him

Unread post by coydeleon »

I have a Cleric and I'm not too happy with his stats (too much Con), he's level 3 and I already have a bio and he's already met a few people. Is it alright to delete him and recreate him?

Is this legal?

Or is there a way that I can transfer the xp to new character? If it's too much trouble I can just start over
Darkshard
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:07 am
Location: Soon to be Shadowfell

Re: Deleting a character and recreating him

Unread post by Darkshard »

This is fine.

You can use the RCR bot in the Nexus to transfer half your xp to the new character. Simply talk to him and follow the instructions.
Contact me on Aikura for loose ends.
Druehan
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:31 pm
Location: Olympia, Wa

Re: Deleting a character and recreating him

Unread post by Druehan »

Just make sure you transfer any gold and items you wish to keep before you talk to the bot or you will loose them.
Belkar "I have an idea. It starts with "S" and ends with "litting thier throats"

Don't hate the player character, hate the game system

Return to “Questions for DMs”