Old Char banned

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

CanineKind
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Old Char banned

Unread post by CanineKind »

Hey Everyone, I havent been on BG in a long while, before the new classes were added. When I log in as my old character Geir Venier I get into the starting area, but im then quickly booted. Any ideas?
Geir Venier-Uthgartian for brutal justice!
Hand Menomen- A curious wizardy enthusist.
Seth Saloricks- Hooded Troubble-seeker.
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Old Char banned

Unread post by Passiflora »

When this happens, send a PM to Luna. I've forwarded this his way. It's normal. (;

Welcome back, by the way! I remember you from a long time ago. (:
Go home and be a familly cat!
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Old Char banned

Unread post by Luna »

Try it now

Return to “Questions for DMs”