Have a question...when I was making my current Wizard -Cyrus Stoneholde, I specialized in Evocation spells. I know I would not have access to conjuration..which I was ok with until recently. I found out quickly I couldn't use Raise Dead scrolls any more, which I was ok with, but he is a frost mage, and unlike other cold spells, Ice Darts is from the school of conjuration.....so I do not have access to it.
I am hoping to avoid having to RCR him for a second time, so was hoping that there might be away to just make him a general wizard without loosing levels. Please let me know if this is possible, and I will contact a DM in game.
Just doesn't seem right for a Frost mage not to be able to use ice darts. Thanks.
Changing a Wizars School of focus
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Tempist
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm
Changing a Wizars School of focus
"Remember - You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter"
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Changing a Wizars School of focus
Hi Tempest, I don't think we can change it.