Every time I try to enter I get booted out and I think that's a problem of CD Keys. Now, please let me explain: as you know, Bioware (or Atari, I don't remember :/) server have been erased or something like that, so all the cd keys people saved on their server can't be accessed anymore.
I'm waiting for the Atari support to answer my mail with a new cd key (since I own the physical copies of the game, but I've lost MoTB Manual and, therefore, the cd key, they said on the forum I could get a new cd key), but, in order to download the server's file, I've entered a cd key for MoTB who wasn't mine, yes. But I own the game, I can show you wherever you want (even in webcam if needed >_>), I'm just missing temporaly the MoTB key (where NwN2 and SoZ are original, you can check them).
If a DM could answer me in private about this matter, I'd be very grateful. Thank you.
Need a GM for a booting problem: let me explain.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Maliciuzzo
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:45 pm
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Need a GM for a booting problem: let me explain.
These sorts of problems should be posted here: http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27166
You did this correctly, but I wanted to let others know, should they encounter a similar problem and need to get attention for it.
Your issue should be fixed now. If it is not, post again in the above thread.
You did this correctly, but I wanted to let others know, should they encounter a similar problem and need to get attention for it.
Your issue should be fixed now. If it is not, post again in the above thread.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC