Assassin's Cant

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

YamXela
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:16 am

Assassin's Cant

Unread post by YamXela »

I made a recreate of the same character (same name, same bio etc) because i didnt realize assassin spells counted towards arcane archer and so took wizard levels by mistake. My original character had assassin's cant and I wanted to transfer the language to my recreate. So I was wondering if I could receive it again.

Talked to a couple DMs ingame and they were unfamiliar with the language and didn't know it different from rogue's cant so I was hoping to find a DM that knew of the language to help me. The character of mine who I want to have it again is named Caelmai. Thanks for taking the time to answer this.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Assassin's Cant

Unread post by Luna »

I beleive all we support is Thieves cant.

We don't have an Assassins cant or language.

Return to “Questions for DMs”