Trying to get back to The Nexus
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
pyro_7r34d
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Trying to get back to The Nexus
I'm trying to get back to the nexus without waiting for a server reset, any chance i can get some help?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Trying to get back to The Nexus
If you can catch a DM in game, just ask for a port to the nexus.
-
DM Wretch
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 am
Re: Trying to get back to The Nexus
But please, please DO NOT rely on the DM to become a teleportation service to the surface whenver you need one.If you can catch a DM in game, just ask for a port to the nexus.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...