Is there a list of places I can port from? It feels like nowhere atm, just curious.
Wizard Teleport
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Renulan
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Wizard Teleport
I wasted about 4k gold attempting to teleport today. Asked a few other players that don't have a clue and have the same issue. Every time I attempt to teleport to my rune, it says there is a ward in the area preventing me.
Is there a list of places I can port from? It feels like nowhere atm, just curious.
Is there a list of places I can port from? It feels like nowhere atm, just curious.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Wizard Teleport
I'll try to take a look at this. It seems like it probably shouldn't take gold in this case.