Looking for thugs
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Akroma666
- Posts: 1888
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm
- Location: California
Looking for thugs
I started an RP bandit for funzys and was wondering if I could camp out along the road south of the bridge where the trade w bandits are and rob (or attempt too) other players. Was wondering if a DM could add some rp element to it and give me a merry band of misfits and make a little event out of it. I could round up more bandit players too if needed.
Storm - The Blade Flurry
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Looking for thugs
I sent you a PM