Private question for the DM staff

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Akroma666
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: California

Private question for the DM staff

Unread post by Akroma666 »

Would it be possible to have an item that will allow my char an illusion of just a different armor appearance? Like if I make an appearance in the change for you guys, cna you give me an item that changes my chars appearance so that It looks like im someone im not when im around those without trueseeing?

My char is a necromancer who has cast illusions all over himself to appear bright and happy. My current equipment is custom armor that I have made and it is what I am wearing, but I dont want people without true seeing to see it. If i take off my equipment and swap it with happy blue clothing, it just makes me loose spell slots :-(
Storm - The Blade Flurry
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Private question for the DM staff

Unread post by Luna »

I don't think it's possible without swapping your gear.

Return to “Questions for DMs”