Red Wizard DM

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Verideth
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:21 am
Location: Florida

Red Wizard DM

Unread post by Verideth »

Hello,

I saw that the Red Wizards are restricted and to contact DM Alias if you wish to play one. I can not find DM Alias on the member list.

Is there a white phone I can page them on?

Thank you
"Master loves Larry... Master feeds Larry!!" Wizards 1977

Current Character
Hampton Simmons Steady on good chap!

Past Characters
Beaucamp Simmons A Hin that could be a friend.

De'land Maelstrom A drow spark, lighting the dark.

Isaac S'tak A Thavian spirit, who did fear it
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Red Wizard DM

Unread post by Maecius »

Hi Verideth!

You'll want to contact the whole DM and Associate DM groups -- or DM Vukodlak -- nowadays. We'll be updating that thread in the near future to prevent confusion.

Return to “Questions for DMs”