Switching of Feats

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Switching of Feats

Unread post by Chexss »

I picked Zen Archery on my druid a level ago (level 15..I am 16 now) and realized it doesn't seem very valid on my druid since I rp her as a shapeshifter and such. Is it possible to have a switch of feats from "Zen Archery" to "Oaken Resilience"? If not I understand but I figured it could not hurt to try. Thank you.
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Switching of Feats

Unread post by Passiflora »

We can't switch your feat, but you can get a delevel to just before leveling up. Just ask a DM ingame. (-:
Go home and be a familly cat!

Return to “Questions for DMs”