Roll back last level up
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
theadept024
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:59 pm
- Location: Denver, CO
Roll back last level up
I JUST leveled up Bethany Fitzgibbons and accidentally selected Abjurationist instead of the Universalist. It kinda blows my development idea, because it denies my Swashbuckler/Duelist access to Mage Armor. Is there ANY way to switch it? I know it's a long shot, but I don't wanna have to go through everything again for one simple mistake. Any help you could give would be awesome.
-
DM Cradh
- Posts: 1005
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm
Re: Roll back last level up
If you can catch a DM in game who is free, they can drop you to one point before the level and you will be able to go from there. However any xp taken from you to drop you to that level will not be refunded.
Not knowing the rules is not an excuse!