Can a DM PM me?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Gilthanus
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 7:22 pm
Can a DM PM me?
I have a few lore/background questions and don't want to put them out for the world to see. THanks
I'm Gilthanus the bard, you've probably heard of me, I'm very famous.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Can a DM PM me?
You can PM the DM group with your questions, if desired. 
Go in your message box, then under username you'll find 'Groups'. Select the DM group and the associate DM group, click to add, then PM your questions, they will awnser you with pleasure I am sure.
Hope it helps!
Go in your message box, then under username you'll find 'Groups'. Select the DM group and the associate DM group, click to add, then PM your questions, they will awnser you with pleasure I am sure.
Hope it helps!
Go home and be a familly cat!