Epic Character
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zartanyon
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:44 pm
Epic Character
Hello Im not sure who to PM this request to so please for give me if i didnt do this right. My community name is Artemis Pindragon. My name on the forum is Zartanyon. My Toon that im talking about name is Kastan Menderthur. He is a 20th level Chaplain. Hes one level away from becoming epic. I wanted to know if any DM could help me create a Holy weapon A Holy Avenger for my epic toon. Im not sure how to do this i have asked around and was told to ask a DM if they could help me find or to create a quest for RP to find the item a Greatsword. the Holy weapon Greatsword I wanted to create or find would be a 2D6 with acid against evil or fire. I hope someone can help me with this quest to better my toons character. Thank you 
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Epic Character
You can send a "player request" to the DM and Associate DM aliases.
Not sure how good your odds are though of getting a holy avenger.
I think quite a few have asked. But it's not something that is really dolled out on a regular basis.
Not sure how good your odds are though of getting a holy avenger.
I think quite a few have asked. But it's not something that is really dolled out on a regular basis.