Character voice switch?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Squatfurd
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Character voice switch?

Unread post by Squatfurd »

First off, I'm new to the mod and I'm not sure how a lot of things work. maybe this is just user error on my part.

So i picked a voice for my character that I thought was really good, and I do like the things that he says. One problem. he says one of three things when he attacks. Every. Single. Time.

It got so annoying that I turned the character voice volume to mute. If that weren't bad enough, I've had people complain to me about it. Asking if i'm spamming voice commands and whatnot.

Is there a way to change this without a re-build? If not, I respectfully request a re-build please.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Character voice switch?

Unread post by Luna »

PM me which voice you want to switch to.
Along with your bioware and which character.
I'll try to change it.

Return to “Questions for DMs”