Druids alignment change.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Druids alignment change.

Unread post by Chexss »

I have been wanting to possibly change my druids alignment. She is currently good but...I have been thinking of maybe trying to have her slowly change toward evil like a shadow druid.

Some things I wish to see my druid (Nessa Loreweaver (lvl 19)) start to change.

Not the typical tree huger who loves everyone. I wish for her to be more aggressive.
I want her to start having more radical thoughts..such as people are the problem when it comes to nature.

There are some more things but my main concern is how do I approach this? Losing her deity could cause a lot of problems. Perhaps there is a way to work this out with RP and a DM's assistance? Nessa is also in a guild so it could become a guild event too if its get to the point where she would have to be removed ( I would rather her be able to stay in the guild). I also do not wish for her to end up being perma deathed.

Hopefully this makes sense and someone can give me some advice on how to approach this...if its even possible to! :) Thank you!
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Druids alignment change.

Unread post by Passiflora »

I suggest taking screenshots of your actions, writing forum roleplay about it, and perhaps PMing a DM with an event story about your character's background, in which if you act more evil, you could get an alignement shift. (-:
Go home and be a familly cat!

Return to “Questions for DMs”