There were two green dragons in Durlag's Tower. Not sure who or where to ask precisely, but were they related to a plot somehow? As far as I'm aware, green dragons don't shift so I'm not sure how they're supposed to be able to get in through the doors. This was on the first floor down from the main floor, IE one floor higher up than the black dragon. I assume the black dragon is stuck in the room he's in after not finding a new lair as a wyrmling and relies on the creatures surrounding him to serve him, or something like that.
It seemed really odd and out of place to walk into them. >_>
Green Dragons in Durlags
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Nomster
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:41 pm
Green Dragons in Durlags
"I don't want to pretend at magic anymore. I want to be magic."
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
Telia Santraeger - Emotional sorceress & priestess of Mystra. [Retired]
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Green Dragons in Durlags
Perhaps they found a portal or got teleported. (-;
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
sweetlikesplenda
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am
Re: Green Dragons in Durlags
Part of a DM event earlier. The dragons aren't what they seem! But, wont say more to keep spoilers down.
-
Deathgrowl
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 6603
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
- Location: VIKING NORWAY!
Re: Green Dragons in Durlags
Dragons are sorcerers. They can have Polymorph spells or, as Passi suggest, teleport spells.
Laitae Lafreth, became Chosen of Mystra, former Great Reader of Candlekeep
Nëa the Little Shadow
Uranhed Jandinwed, Guide of Candlekeep
Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna
Nëa the Little Shadow
Uranhed Jandinwed, Guide of Candlekeep
Free music:
http://soundcloud.com/progressionmusic/sets/luna