Madness and the Gods

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

ragnarok1983
Posts: 551
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: [troll/bot]

Madness and the Gods

Unread post by ragnarok1983 »

As always, I have character concepts.

Since Cyric is not a god quite yet, what would you fine gentlemen/gentlewomen suggest for a god choice for a mad favored soul? What deity would be closest to having a madness (I guess chaos) domain during this time period, if any? Which God represents us crazies?

I mean... Cyric during ToT is a perfect choice, but I can't choose him due to our timeline... unless that is changing... which we are slowly nearing, so who knows... maybe I can choose Cyric, but that option isn't up to me. It is a bit early to have followers I think, but maybe I am wrong.

I have this wild idea of playing a character who is functional but quite insane. Multiple personalities (3ea? 2ea?) with distinct end goals, often in opposition to each other. This of course isn't about the debate of RL multiple personality disorder, just another of my attempts at making an interesting character.

I figured it would make for an interesting bit of RP with other characters as well. His alignment would be chaotic-chaos, haha! *Save the town, now empty the coffers into the character's coin purse! Slay the red dragon, heal an orc, punch a paladin, and start a charity organization!* Low Wis may be a requirement.

And you know you love Paws. Admit it. I can make crazy FUN.
Paws "Paws rode a dragon once! Uhm. Scales are... uncomfortable. Learned value of saddle, yep-yep."
Leo Hammersmitty Techsmith. Whhhhrrrzpt!
Baldric Barrington The Politician (Died of starvation after a long torturous existence following him losing his career)

Return to “Questions for DMs”