Hello I'd like to know if there could be any problems with remaking a char with the same name?
I vaguely remember that it can mess up the character.
Remaking a character with the same name
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
DM Setanta
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm
Re: Remaking a character with the same name
If you have two characters with the same name in your vault, both characters will end up bugged as the engine trys to read them both at the same time. However if you delete the first before the second is made you should not run into this issue.
“Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting in your fruit salad.”
-
Chexss
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Remaking a character with the same name
The only "issue" you may run into is if you have completed any quests then the game still considers you to have completed them. However you just have to wait a week then they reset. That is the only issue I ran into when I rcr'd my cleric with the same name.