I had a request from 18rabbit for his monk. A shirtless with wrist wraps, similar to a Bruce Lee look. I know the shirtless thing wasn't much welcomed before, so I asked Luna for some feedback. He suggested to run it by the DM staff before I start making color variations. This is the original:
Please advice me as to if we can implement this for monks as a cloth armor variant.
Storm - The Blade Flurry Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
This was a players request for the app changer specifically. I was going to do color variants as well as long as the DM staff approves.
Storm - The Blade Flurry Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness