Can't take a feat in Jegs?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Akroma666
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: California

Can't take a feat in Jegs?

Unread post by Akroma666 »

In Jegs, I cant get Armor Specialization (Heavy) at 18.. any idea why that would be?
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=34242

You can look at the build here;
http://nwn2db.com/build/?145177

Was just wondering if it was a bug with the server info and I can still take the feat even if a DM needs to give it to me.
Storm - The Blade Flurry
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Can't take a feat in Jegs?

Unread post by Luna »

I loaded up an 18 cleric / 2 fighter test char.
It was there for me at level 21 in my test module.

It's at the very top.. in fact it was the first feat at the top.

Return to “Questions for DMs”