Auction House: Confirmation button?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
sweetlikesplenda
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Auction House: Confirmation button?

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

I recently purchased an item that I did not intend to buy. I was a little distracted and hit the "Buy" button instead of the "View" button, which resulted in the loss of 30k in gold. Is there a way to include a "Are you sure you wish to purchase this item?" action that comes after selecting the "Buy" button in the Auction House?
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, House Lyonaler, Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Auction House: Confirmation button?

Unread post by Luna »

I'm sure it's possible.
But with all the work we have, I think it would end up at the bottom of the list.

I feel your pain though. I always have the shop confirmation disabled and have sold something nice to a shop a few times that I had to buy back. :?

Return to “Questions for DMs”