Feat Change

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Feat Change

Unread post by Chexss »

I wasn't sure on the policy but when I was looking at my build I realized I picked a wrong feat a few levels ago. Is it possible to have a one time feat swap done or do I need to rcr? It is on my drow wizard. I meant to pick practiced spell caster (wiz) but got spell penetration for some odd reason... Thank you for your help =)
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Feat Change

Unread post by Luna »

Just have a DM knock you down two levels.
It will save you an RCR.
Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Re: Feat Change

Unread post by Chexss »

I may just wait until level 15 =P When that day comes hehe. I just hit level 8 tonight and despise rcring! Living with a characters mistake can make it more realistic and well it's whatever =) By level 15 I would have the same feats either way. Thank you anyway though Luna! =)
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater

Return to “Questions for DMs”