I just wanted to say thank you to the WHOLE DM staff. Though at times things can be frustrating for me, I do believe you guys are doing your best. Thank you very much for putting up with me and making the game a fun yet challenging environment!
Special thanks to Luna & Rasael for helping me learn the editor and coding for the game so I can help add to the community.
A Special Thanks
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Akroma666
- Posts: 1888
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:24 pm
- Location: California
A Special Thanks
Storm - The Blade Flurry
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness