I wish we could play Lizard men or other races...
the rp with them is fun, especially excentric smart fashionable lizard men who dance around wearing purple all the time..
any plans for other races ever ?
Lizard Men
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Azmodeth
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am
- Location: Montreal
Lizard Men
Azmodeth - Retired Frostmage, Abandoned all she had and left without warning.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... g&start=30
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... g&start=30
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Lizard Men
Moved to 'Ask a DM' Forum.
I can give you a quick awnser though, but if things have changed, any DMs can nullify what I say here.
It wasn't in the plans, no. As it's already hard enough to deal with Grey Orcs. More monster races would make it even worst.
I can give you a quick awnser though, but if things have changed, any DMs can nullify what I say here.
It wasn't in the plans, no. As it's already hard enough to deal with Grey Orcs. More monster races would make it even worst.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
DM Mouse
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm
Re: Lizard Men
We have the ability to add them and I was working on a side project with the OEI tools to get other races implemented, but what Passi said is the straightest answer to be given. There's no plans for it and if we did they'd be permanently KOS both on surface and the UD with the only protection they had being what they managed to earn through terror or pity. Playing a Grey Orc on the surface without being KOS is hard enough.
DM Mouse
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.
-
Azmodeth
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 am
- Location: Montreal
Re: Lizard Men
ahh makes sense, but lizard folk can be smart and FUNNY . . .in rp...
plus talking with a lot of "z" and "s" . . .
Lore wise, I'm not sure how they'd fit in . . . slaves or something somewhere . .
plus talking with a lot of "z" and "s" . . .
Lore wise, I'm not sure how they'd fit in . . . slaves or something somewhere . .
Azmodeth - Retired Frostmage, Abandoned all she had and left without warning.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... g&start=30
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... g&start=30
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: Lizard Men
For now you can have your lizardman RP with Monstrous Humanoid, RPing out your character's ally/slave. I don't remember the character's name, but there was someone who did exactly that. The lizardman was very sarcastic.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Lizard Men
This.Hoihe wrote:For now you can have your lizardman RP with Monstrous Humanoid, RPing out your character's ally/slave. I don't remember the character's name, but there was someone who did exactly that. The lizardman was very sarcastic.
What Hoihe meant is the animal companion druids can have. The.. Monstruous humanoid companion.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Lizard Men
Don't know Azmodeth. It comes up from time to time in the staff forum.
It's fairly divided though, that's why I have no idea.
It's fairly divided though, that's why I have no idea.