Help Wanted?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Help Wanted?

Unread post by Chexss »

I was curious if there were any positions or anything else that does not require experience or at least in the game or even just helping out on the forums? I am not anywhere on a level to be a DM or anything like that. I was just merely curious if there was anything else people such as myself or others could volunteer to help the staff out?

I am sure there are others who may be wondering this as well that is why I asked. I for one would like to help out the staff (if possible) though I do not have the skills to do so via dming or anything along the lines of that.

This is a great server and I think people would enjoy helping out when they can to maintain this server if not improve it.

If you would rather just PM me that is fine too. =) I just didn't want to PM anyone specific since I was not sure of whom to bother. =P
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Help Wanted?

Unread post by Luna »

Sometimes we have people help with moderation type work.
But this is really rare. Like Leslie (server mum) for example can moderate forums.

Return to “Questions for DMs”