I opened the toolset for the first time since I bought this game several years ago this afternoon...
Everyone needs to give a big round of applause to all the devs for all the custom items, areas, scripting, etc. that went into making this server as beautiful as it is. I never realized how damn much work it requires. So thanks guys!
Props to all developers
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Miinstrel
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 10:53 am
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
Props to all developers
Malanis Evariset
Ceronus Falcesh
IG Times: 6-11 PST (GMT-8) M-Th, varies on Sa-Su
Come learn what real RP looks like with the Red Wizards! We do more than *tip our hat to strangers*
Ceronus Falcesh
IG Times: 6-11 PST (GMT-8) M-Th, varies on Sa-Su
Come learn what real RP looks like with the Red Wizards! We do more than *tip our hat to strangers*
-
DM Mouse
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm
Re: Props to all developers
It's even worse if you regularly introduce new content like Duster does. Technically it's all a hack.
DM Mouse
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.
-
Valefort
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 9779
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm
- Location: France, GMT +2
Re: Props to all developers
The devs indeed keeps this PW awesome too, big thanks !
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler
-
Hoihe
- Posts: 4719
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Re: Props to all developers
To consider I was confused even with armour appearance changing, the actual devwork is difficult at best. Many props to those who can put up with it and even enjoy it! 
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and memories without fail - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
-
CrimsonMist
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 pm
- Location: England - GMT1
Re: Props to all developers
I used to have great fun in the old NWN1 toolset, though as I'm pretty chaotic IRL I never persevered with any of my creations.
The NWN2 toolset? Terrifying. Megakudos to anyone who can make maps as complex and gorgeous as the ones on the server.
The NWN2 toolset? Terrifying. Megakudos to anyone who can make maps as complex and gorgeous as the ones on the server.
Characters
Amara Calder - Returned to Waterdeep
Elanatha Ariavel - Passed away quietly on the voyage to Evermeet
Maire Whitecrest - Untaken of Umberlee
Amara Calder - Returned to Waterdeep
Elanatha Ariavel - Passed away quietly on the voyage to Evermeet
Maire Whitecrest - Untaken of Umberlee
-
Ruffstuff
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:01 am
Re: Props to all developers
Most of it is the same. The only new/difficult part to get is the outdoor terrain manipulation.CrimsonMist wrote:I used to have great fun in the old NWN1 toolset, though as I'm pretty chaotic IRL I never persevered with any of my creations.
The NWN2 toolset? Terrifying. Megakudos to anyone who can make maps as complex and gorgeous as the ones on the server.
Kenderick Black Spears - Half-Orc Fighter, devoted of Tempus