Grey orcs and orogs

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

DrStein
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Grey orcs and orogs

Unread post by DrStein »

Originally came up here: http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 9&start=75

I'm unsure about the exact stats of an orog(someone started using warhammer half-ogres as a DnD import under the same name, so it's become very difficult to google), but if I recall right, they're along the lines of a regular orc, so I don't see too much of a problem on sheet v.s. RP.

Given that, I'm wondering if it's possible to RP a grey orc starting in the UD as a proper Orog, just using the grey orc race for appearence sake.

Thanks for reading,

Stein
DM Novus
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Re: Grey orcs and orogs

Unread post by DM Novus »

In 99.9% of all instances, the DM group requests you roleplay your character sheet as it appears in-game. Currently, an Orog is not a player character race. Thank you.
The most important post you will ever read:

THE LAWS OF THE LANDS (IC)
DrStein
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: Grey orcs and orogs

Unread post by DrStein »

Gotcha, no problemo :)

Return to “Questions for DMs”