Unable to join server - Banned

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Polaris
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:32 am

Unable to join server - Banned

Unread post by Polaris »

Hello,

I was recently given nwn2 with all expansions (I believe it was originally purchased at GOG). When I try to connect to this server, I receive a message stating that I am banned.

Several players from NWN 1 report this issue in PWs, stating something about a generic CD Key that GoG provides (or something), compounded by the fact gamespy doesn't validate them anymore.

Is there anything that can be done?
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Unable to join server - Banned

Unread post by Maecius »

I'm bringing this issue to Luna's attention. We'll see if something can be done to fix it.

Return to “Questions for DMs”