OOBI Order?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
krimsondaddy
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:34 am
OOBI Order?
So Ive looked around but is there really any "order" for the OOBI. And if i play as if there is one is that okay?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: OOBI Order?
Yes it's an open class.
-
scriver
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm
Re: OOBI Order?
...That doesn't really answer any of the questions, Luna 
No, there is no such order ingame as any player-run faction (As far as I know), but I'd see no problem stemming from you playing your character as belonging the one that exist in lore - But this is of course the DM's call.
Who knows, if you get enough people with you, you might even be able to start it up as a player faction.
No, there is no such order ingame as any player-run faction (As far as I know), but I'd see no problem stemming from you playing your character as belonging the one that exist in lore - But this is of course the DM's call.
Who knows, if you get enough people with you, you might even be able to start it up as a player faction.
-
krimsondaddy
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:34 am
Re: OOBI Order?
Sry let me rephrase it.
By Order of the bow. Is there an order involved? Kind of like a monk order.
If I play as if there is one. Say a start to a new order. Would that be allowed on the server?
By Order of the bow. Is there an order involved? Kind of like a monk order.
If I play as if there is one. Say a start to a new order. Would that be allowed on the server?
-
Rasael
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 8096
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Leiden, Netherlands
Re: OOBI Order?
The Way of the Bow is not a religious creed, nor is the Order of the Bow an actual organization. Instead it refers to a discipline: that of mastering the bow. Initiates literally dedicate themselves to mastering the order that is the bow. The order thus represents the bow as a microcosm, its every aspect a study pursued by the initiate.
I hope that helps. I've asked Luna to add it to the description
This also means that your character may start or join an organization which dedicates itself to the Way of the Bow. But there is no such NPC organization right now, nor is there one planned.
I hope that helps. I've asked Luna to add it to the description
This also means that your character may start or join an organization which dedicates itself to the Way of the Bow. But there is no such NPC organization right now, nor is there one planned.