Battle Rager
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
jpetticolas
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:47 am
Battle Rager
Quick question, on the wiki for bgt it says they require 2 perform 2 lore and 8 intimidate. But in game when you look at it it just says 2 perform and 8 lore. Witch one is correct?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Battle Rager
It needs to get updated to intimidate.
I would wait a week or two if you can before taking the class.
It has a a handful of fixes that need to get in game.
It looks like we just didn't test the class.
Or maybe one person tested it.
Montaron tried it recently and found a few problems.
I would wait a week or two if you can before taking the class.
It has a a handful of fixes that need to get in game.
It looks like we just didn't test the class.
Or maybe one person tested it.
Montaron tried it recently and found a few problems.
-
jpetticolas
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:47 am
Re: Battle Rager
roger roger
I can just dink around on an alt in the mean time. Thanks for the info!
I can just dink around on an alt in the mean time. Thanks for the info!