Weird thing with Hoihe's character sheet

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Hoihe
Posts: 4719
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Weird thing with Hoihe's character sheet

Unread post by Hoihe »

It looks like I have a permanent +3 buff to Wisdom on Hoihe..

Tried relogging, removing all items.. Nothing!

Looks like I've a divine intervention or something going on. :lol:


Is this some weird bug? Not a clue how to reproduce it. It remained even over an RcR with an altered name. I have 10 wisdom base, and I have 13 wisdom that is always blue.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
User avatar
Rasael
Retired Staff
Posts: 8096
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Leiden, Netherlands

Re: Weird thing with Hoihe's character sheet

Unread post by Rasael »

Maybe an item? Or a buff that was active? Although I suppose you looked for buff probably. It might be an item.
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: Weird thing with Hoihe's character sheet

Unread post by Passiflora »

Rasael wrote:Maybe an item? Or a buff that was active? Although I suppose you looked for buff probably. It might be an item.
Sometimes items get a bit wonky on nwn2. Has the problem solved itself with time?
Go home and be a familly cat!

Return to “Questions for DMs”