Backgrouds

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

glbrogdon444
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:14 pm
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Backgrouds

Unread post by glbrogdon444 »

Salutations,

I sent a character background in a few weeks ago to RabidBadger, and I haven't heard back. I know you guys are volunteers -- and do a fantastic job -- so I'm not rushing. I just wanted to make sure I sent stuff to the right person.

Thanks,

Lou
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." -- Albert Einstein
DM Novus
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Re: Backgrouds

Unread post by DM Novus »

Something needs to be fixed...

Send me your background, please.
The most important post you will ever read:

THE LAWS OF THE LANDS (IC)

Return to “Questions for DMs”