Interior Darkness
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Cubicle
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am
Interior Darkness
Hello. How would I go about making my entire interior area super dark like the areas in the UD?
-
tfunke
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 2305
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: Australia- GMT+10
Re: Interior Darkness
Import this into your area.
The file might take anywhere from a few seconds to an hour or so, before becoming available.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23864455 ... rs+etc.rar
The file might take anywhere from a few seconds to an hour or so, before becoming available.
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23864455 ... rs+etc.rar
Per aspera ad astra
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Interior Darkness
I just tried to upload my toolset folder which has a bunch of saved lighting settings to filefront for someone but it's not taking.
If I could get that to work you could just import your lighting setting.
I have some UD one's saved.
First thing though is to turn off directional light in the area properties.
I don't think I can walk you through the lighting section.
You may have to find a tutorial.
If you see a prefab in nwn2 vault with lighting you like.
You can export it and import it into you mod.
In the area properties, just play with the import/export buttons.
There are some saved settings on nwn2 vault as well, but I'm not seeing them when I search.
[edit] ye my filefront file has the same issue as Tfunkes..
If I could get that to work you could just import your lighting setting.
I have some UD one's saved.
First thing though is to turn off directional light in the area properties.
I don't think I can walk you through the lighting section.
You may have to find a tutorial.
If you see a prefab in nwn2 vault with lighting you like.
You can export it and import it into you mod.
In the area properties, just play with the import/export buttons.
There are some saved settings on nwn2 vault as well, but I'm not seeing them when I search.
[edit] ye my filefront file has the same issue as Tfunkes..
-
Cubicle
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am
Re: Interior Darkness
Cool. Thanks guys!
-
Nachti
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1221
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:57 am
Re: Interior Darkness
The file is gone. 
-
Eclypticon
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Interior Darkness
I might need this after I get back in town next week. I could dig in some old mods for it, but I may not find it. Keep me posted.